Project Management and Workflow
- Thomson Reuters
- On going
I am currently leading the the research and design efforts for a new project management feature set for professional accountants and tax preparers. I am responsible for the project planning, ux strategy, defining project requirements, research, collaborating with stakeholders, prototyping, and directing another designer on the team.
Current project management products for professional accountants are:
- Overly complex & distracting
- Siloed from the work they manage
- Only cover limited parts of the workflow
- Increase firm efficiency through automation, standardization, relevant information, and prioritized tasks.
- Increase transparency & trust in the firm through firm insights, analytics, and greater visibility of statuses.
- Design for different roles in the office (partner, professional staff, administrative staff).
- Reduce administrative overhead.
Please contact me if you wish to know more about this project.